SwissRoll Trifle in the video … Impress your guests by presenting you the best western sweets with a wonderful taste with an innovative Swiss roll cake prepared in an innovative way and with a distinctive and wonderful taste, as it is very easy in the preparation steps, Watch the video of annie kleer and present it today on your trip
Swiss Roll Trifle recipeCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Cream: 3 sachet (powder)
Milk: 12 cup (cold)
Cream caramel: 1 (powder)
box of Graviola
Swissrol Cake: 5 pieces (circled)
Cocoa powder: a tablespoon
- Whisk the cream with the liquid milk until the mixture is thick.
- Add the cream caramel and mix until the ingredients are homogeneous, then add Graviola with the whisk.
- Line a deep glass mold with cling film and leave extra at the edges for wrapping.
- Arrange the Swissrol slices in the tray.
- Pour half the amount of the cream mixture over the Swissrol in the bowl.
- Add to the rest of the cream amount a spoon of cocoa and whisk until mixed, then pour the mixture over the white cream.
- Cover the plate with the excess plastic sheets on the sides, and put it in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, turn the plate into a serving plate, remove the plastic wrap, cut and serve cold.