Spinach with bulgur for dieting in the video … a quick, easy, and healthy recipe that is also suitable for those who follow the diet, watch the video of annie kleer and learn ways to make spinach with bulgur in a short time and delicious taste
Spinach with bulgur for the dietCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Olive oil: 3 tablespoons
Onions: 1 piece (chopped)
Chicken broth: 1 cube
Spinach: 3 cups (chopped)
Bulgur: 12 cup (coarse / soaked)
Hot water: a quarter cup
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over a fire, then add the chopped onions and leave for 5 minutes until soft while stirring.
- Add the chicken broth cube and stir.
- Add the chopped spinach and stir, then leave for 10 minutes until tender.
- Add the bulgur and hot water and stir, then reduce the heat and leave the ingredients until soft.
- Season with black pepper to taste and serve hot.