Labneh cheesecake in the video … Watch the video of annie kleer, and learn new and innovative recipes from wonderful and delicious cheesecake recipes, try it with the taste of labneh and serve it on your trip on all occasions
Labneh CheesecakeCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
- For the base:
Biscuit: 350 grams (crushed)
Butter: 100 grams (melted)
Brown sugar: 2 tbsp
Cinnamon: a tablespoon
- For the filling:
Labneh: a cup and a half ( here how to make it )
Sweetened condensed milk: a can
Lemon juice: 1 tablet
Strawberry sauce: as desired (to decorate)
- Preheat the oven when starting to prepare the recipe at 180 ° C.
- To prepare the base: place the crushed biscuit in a mixing bowl, add the ground cinnamon, brown sugar and melted butter to it.
- Arrange the biscuit mixture at the bottom of the pan.
- To prepare the filling: Put the labneh in a mixing bowl, then add the sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice, and mix the ingredients with a hand mixer until combined.
- Spread the filling ingredients evenly over the biscuit layer in the tray.
- Turn off the preheated oven, put the tray into the oven, and leave it until the oven cools.
- When serving, spread strawberry sauce or any favorite fruit sauce on top, and serve.