Kebab with pomegranate molasses in the video … one of the fast, easy and beloved foods for everyone, distinguished by its delicious taste and delicious, watch meat recipes in the video from annie kleer, and present delicious kebab recipes with the taste of pomegranate molasses alongside peppered rice
Kebab with pomegranate molassesCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Meat kofta: 250 grams (mixed with onion and parsley)
Rusk: 1/4 cup
Mixed spices: a quarter of a teaspoon
Black pepper: a quarter of a teaspoon
Salt: half a teaspoon (for kofta)
Vegetable oil: 2 tsp
Butter: a tablespoon
Onions: 1 piece (chopped)
Salt: half a teaspoon (for the sauce)
Hot water: a quarter cup
Starch: a tablespoon
Pomegranate molasses: 1/4 cup
Pomegranate: as desired (to garnish)
Parsley: to taste (chopped / to garnish)
- Put the meat kofta in the mixing dish, add the rusk, mixed spices, black pepper, and salt, and knead the meat well.
- Shape medium-sized balls of meat, and place them in a non-stick frying pan with vegetable oil.
- Fry the kofta balls from all sides while turning, then set aside.
- In the same saucepan, add butter, chopped onions, salt, and stir until the onions are soft.
- Melt the hot water with starch, and pour it over the onions, then add the pomegranate molasses and stir well, and leave the mixture on the fire until the sauce thickens.
- Add the fried meatballs to the sauce in the pan, and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with a pinch of pomegranate seeds, along with rice or toast.