Date pie in the video … Present on your trip the best recipes for desserts with the distinctive oriental flavor from recipes with dates with wonderful cardamom, watch the video of annie kleer and serve them on your trip as a hospitality and not the best of their taste
Dates pieCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Biscuit: 300 grams (crushed)
Cardamom: 1 tablespoon (ground)
Cinnamon: 1 tablespoon (ground)
Butter: 100 grams (melted)
Dates: 20 pieces (pitted / split halves)
Walnuts: 12 cup (chopped)
Sweetened condensed milk: a box
Sweetened condensed milk: to taste (to decorate)
- Place the crushed biscuit in a mixing bowl, add the ground cardamom, ground cinnamon, and melted butter, and stir the ingredients using a spoon.
- Lay the biscuit mixture on the bottom of a pyrex pan.
- Spread the dates on the face of the biscuit, and spread the chopped nuts.
- Distribute the sweetened condensed milk over the dates and walnuts.
- Put the mold into the oven for 30 minutes.
- To decorate: Spread more sweetened condensed milk on top, cut and serve